HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - snagged 2 guys using my stands today,and im the jerk????
Old 10-17-2005, 10:55 PM
Matt / PA
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: snagged 2 guys using my stands today,and im the jerk????

I'm within 15 yrds of him and he said something esle negatory about coming down. I noticed he had a rifled scope laying across his lapp, at that time I demanded him to get the hell out of my stand, NOW !!!! I punch the safteyon the 870 so loud he could hear it as Icraddled it to my chest waiting for his move. If I'm not going to hunt out of it he sure as hell won't.
And your damn lucky we weren't reading about the 2 of you in a news story...........[:-]
Why does everything have to go right to gun safeties and threats? I understand the frustration and feeling of being wronged but for cryin' out loud these aren't paintball guns we're carrying.
Snapping off a safety takes things to a whole new level, and what's gonna happen the next time when the other guy calls your bluff?

Easy solution to the problem is to engrave your name on the bottom of the stand...under the seat on the frame.
So the next time someone pulls the "No it's my buddies stand" it'll be as simple as........."Look under the seat, read the name, get down, have a nice day."

To everyone.........Think before you become a statistic.