HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 03:26 PM
nubo
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

Guy's !

I was out yesterday morn and a doe and fawn came out to me and stood around .The doe left ,but the fawn stayed put for 10minute's ,it gave me every available shot possible ,I tried scaring it off by moving so that it would see me ,but it just stood there and watched me ,the doe returned and they slowly walked off ,either of these deer could have been taken very easily if I had wanted to ,but it's too early for that .I have a doe tag fo another area which I'll hunt in the near future and I'm 99.9% sure I'll get my doe then. Today I went to check out another stand location and my bud asked me why I hadn't been with himyesterday morn,because he had 2 shootable buck's come right across a field to him from where my stand was.When they got to within 40yrds of him they got scent and ran back in the direction in which they had came from .My friend said if I had been in my stand I'd of either taken one when they first appreared or I'd a got one when they returned ,he followed their track's directly under my tree stand .Every morn is a chore to decide which stand to go to and I had thought of going there ,but the farm in which I went has a 12 pointer there that I've been chasing for 4 year's now and the farmer seen him again 2 week's ago in the field ,so I'm blaming this on Ill Buck ,I raised the bar and made the wrong decision ,so give him hell guy's.Anyway's I'll nit be able to get out until the weekend now due to work and kid's hockey ,so Sat evening and Sun evening look's like the plan .

Good luck guy's and give em hell.

nubo

nubo