HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How Many?
Thread: How Many?
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 05:39 PM
m.t.hands
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: How Many?

It seems strange to me that when a man goes on someone else's land to hunt it's called tresspassing. But if that same man lets his dogs go on other people's land to hunt FOR him, it's called "tradition". This is nonsence! A landowner or leaseholder doesn't have to justify why he doesn't want people (or dogs) on his land. Do you dog hunters really believe that we shouldn't be upset when a pack of deer hounds comes running through OUR property just because it's YOUR tradition? You should keep YOUR tradition on YOUR property. It seems outrageous to me that anybody would think that a property owner or leaseholder should quietly tolerate intrusion and trespass so that another group (in this case dog hunters) can entertain itself. Then you have the nerve to say it's OUR fault because we won't let you come on OUR property in your 4-wheelers and pickups to retrieve YOUR dogs that shouldn't have been on OUR property in the first place!
hey briar, your confusin some of us country bumpkins, isin you wid us, orisn you ginst us, you need to state your position, one place it looks like you hate dog huntin in another you say your all for it,,,,, whats your position, mine, i will not run it down, it is however not my cup of tea, i prefer to scout, set up, and have a more natural experinece, but houndsman do not bother me, if they do we have a little talk like grown men, then i cut the the tires on there truck[:-], naw just kiddin about that last part