HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - how mad would this make you?
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 06:42 PM
bowhntr44

Default how mad would this make you?

it all started2 days ago, i am hunting private land that only i have permission to hunt.2 days ago i spooked a massive 8 point buck when i drew back my bow. yesterday i got some pics of him, i was just glad to see that he was still in the area. i took off from work today to hunt and this morning about 7:20three does came into my feed plot and then i spotted him about 45 yards off to the right from me and i could tell that he knew something was up. he never spooked but he moved on when the does moved on and i never got a shot. this evening i climbed into my stand about 4 and started waiting. about 7:10 i saw the same 3 does coming up a trail from this feild to the left of me and then i spotted him about 30 yards behing them heading right for me!! the does got about 30 yards from me and all of a sudden the loudest 4 wheeler you have ever heard in your life came flying up the trail right behind the deer and blew right under my stand!!! scared all the deer off[:@]. i went and talked to the land owner and he said that he hasn't given anyone permission to ride up there, needless to say he was pretty mad himself. what should i do next time i see him? take out a tire lol?

think that might have scared that buck off for good?