HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Mechanical BH-75% failure rate!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2002, 01:57 PM
HuntingBry
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Mechanical BH-75% failure rate!!!!!!!

CG, I've got to agree with Boris. If I had the experiences you have had I would not be shooting those heads again at an animal. Heck, just from hearing your input I am considering changing.

Belle, you seem to be grossly misinformed. A lot of animals are lost for this reason or that. If someone gets bad penetration with a fixed blade people just say "Hmmm, must've hit a bone." However, as soon as someone gets some marginal penetration with a mech it is automatically the heads' fault and the archer is too lazy to tune their gear. I have shot mechs for years and would love to invite you to try to tune my bow better than it already is. I have my doubts as to whether you would be able to do so because I am meticulous with my setup. Maybe the reason guys that use mechanicals feel the need to defend them so vehemently is because there are guys like you that accuse them of being lazy. So, next time you feel like shooting your mouth off bring some facts to the table instead of just your BS.