HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - weather and BP
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 10:30 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: weather and BP

thanx guys...ill get it sighted in next time im home i hope.....less then a month and ill be makin smoke i hope!!! cant WAIT...im 15 mins or so from my all time favorite deer spot.....dad gave me the go ahead...knows i love to hunt and fish...he cant stop me lol......and it helps me get by....if i didnt hunt and fish god only knows what i WOULD be doing to get by.......i dont wanna know....i went fishing here at one of the campus ponds for bass...(sure im one of the FEW to ever fish there lol) yes i caught a few nice bass....alot of monsters in there...got the bass gear in the truck waitin now! lol) and man did i feel alot better after fishing for an hour......just relieved me.....hunting does the same for me......and why couldnt i catch up on some of my reading while sittin there waitin for a deer?? the cleaning methods you guys said are all in my normal cleaning.....think that will probably be my best bet.......i have no rust problems now.....and im sure i could ride 15-20 mins from my hunting spot with the barrel on the heater.......i cant wait.......im going to head to the police station tomarow and talk to them about it.......i hope they let me check them in.....i dont see why not......i heard they do....and heard other campuses do from people that actually did it.....so it shouldnt be a problem......dad said go ahead.......take it to a butcher up here somewhere and he will pick it up when its done.........cant wait thanx guys