HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Whats wrong with people?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 10:12 AM
duckngator

Default RE: Whats wrong with people?

If any of you come even remotely close to the great state of louisiana, email me andI will take anybody anytime. Beware,I been in fire/ems for six years now, the mostvaluable lesson I havelearned is that most people in general aren't worth shooting in the head... waste of a bullet. Sounds kinda of harsh, huh? They whine and complain about everything when there's nothing wrong with them in the first place. All at the expense of those who really need and deserve help and can't get it b/c of the hypochondriacs that want a little attention. Sorry to sound so angry, this job has made me a bit insensitive. But back to the subject, if someone wants to kill something-let me know. We have a lot of ducks,hogs, and a few deer. We also have a camp for redfish, specks and big drum too.Oh yeah- sept.I catch alligators also.And about being scared of people dying on me,don't bother me at all. I just wish when my time comes, I am outdoors and not atsome stinking hospital!

ps I'm not packing anybody out of the woods, you'll just becomeone with nature! Just joking