HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Do you care how "easy" your hunting is?
Old 09-08-2005, 10:38 PM
atlasman

Default RE: Do you care how "easy" your hunting is?

ORIGINAL: Xtec Shooter

When you are used to not even seeing deer for days at a time and then you go to a place that has numerous deer trotting and offering more shot opportunities then you have tags for on a daily basis............What would you call that?? It doesn't take a whole lot of thinking to realize one is easier then the other.
Sure thatscenario of hunting is easier. What kind of question is that? But with that type of environment, guys seem to change their game plan from brown it's down to hunting specific animals because they like a challenge. You like the challenge of hunting that otherland because every deer you shoot is tough and it means more. Try to shoot nothing than 3 1/2 or older doe or 4 1/2 and older bucks. See how easy you find that.

Not interested. All the neighbors slaughter everything in the woods come gun season. I am not passing on bucks all year just to let someone else shoot them. The 6 point I saw was the first buck I saw there and I killed it............I saw nothing any bigger, older or better the rest of the year.

No sense waiting on something that isn't there.