HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 08:16 PM
justhuntitall
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

Well Iam 34 years old Heavy highway construction worker been doing it fo 11 years ,pays good and I get the winters off . I have 2 kids wife marriedfor 13 years( very understanding wife).ILive in farm country ILgrew up farm kid so I know all the farmers and have 2 uncles and2 brothers that still farm and between them I have alot of ground to hunt (Iam very verylucky).There are plenty of bucks but Itry notto shoot any buck under 140" you seen I said try.But I will shoot does if time is right .

I love to hunt like you all but I have no one animal I perfer chasing as you can tell by my name.

Nubo Ihave been up to your neck of the woods bear hunting in 93 when you still had a spring season. Killed my first bear 300 lbs it was a great hunt caught a big pike too 44" 20 lbs Zups was the name of the lodge.

Iwill too be gone I go elk hunting for 2 weeks in Co. I leave the 30th of this month Ive been elk and mule deer hunting out west for 11 years this year and I also hunt Iowa, MO &Arkansasfor everything from ducks to deer.
Next year Iam going north for A winter Bou hunt Thanks to your buddy TerryM they have a great post on other places.

I like Megabucks too

My email is [email protected]

[/align]