HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Slick Tricks arrive..
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 01:32 PM
parker1

Default RE: Slick Tricks arrive..

As I stated there is no perfect head for every situation. I did say I was high up but I didnt mean 40 Ft. I was probably about 25 FT. I also was 25 yards away from the main trail to avoid any straight down shot at the spine.I've been hunting deer for25 years and I now all aboutthe different angles and where a deer should be shot and when not to shot if the angle is wrong. I don't feel that a 25 Yd shot from 25 Ft up should kick off the deer. I certainly didnt mean to come across as saying it was only the broadheads fault. It just wasn't thebucks day to go for whatever reason. I understand that you are in the business of selling these heads but this was just my opinion. Alot of people on here love Muzzy heads for example and if they had a bad experience with one they would probably start shooting something else. I still think the Tricks fly great and are a quality head. I only switched because I personnally lost faith and that certainly doesnt mean the heads are no good. Nobody should be hunting with any equipment that they feel uncomfortable with. Thats why there are so many choices out there. I thing I like about this site is getting to hear about everyones opinion about a product through their experiences and I was just putting my opinion out there.