HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A couple of questions?
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 04:23 AM
nubo
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A couple of questions?

Hey there Swamper!

I bought my Axis's off of e-bay for 69.00 U.S. ,so check them out there ,you might find the same deal .As for the TR ,I'm not very partial to them ,I use the Sure Loc Lethal Weapon right now ,but mainly I use my Spott Hogg Real Deal for summer 3D ,the only problem with it is that I found the pin's didn't stay lit up long enough for hunting and found myself leaving my stand pre maturely while hunting .There is a way around that though ,1] buy the light package for it .2] buy the longer fiber's that fit your pin's run them through a small tube and tie wrap them to your sight bracket . I usually put on myImpact ArcheryCosmic for hunting ,because you can see the pin all night long .But I read here where someone mentioned buying the HHA sight which are good sight's as well [very bright ]
The Cosmic and some of the HHA sight's are 1 pin sight's but work very well for hunting as long as you know your limit's .The Spott Hogg's are tough as nail's and I'd love to use it for hunting ,but I love the brightness of the Cosmic.

nubo