HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Crackerized???
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 01:05 PM
ShadowAce

Default RE: Crackerized???

ORIGINAL: gibblet

i'm not crackin' on crackers. i've seen pictures of his strings and they look great! i wouldn't even mention this on AT because my posse isn't quite as big as crackers yet and i'd get attacked big time. i'm bucknasty over there. i'm crackin on the people who won't learn to work on their equipment because i have no respect for that at all.

i just want to add i have so much respect for people learning that i can't tell y'all how many strings/cables i've re-made for free because first time changers have damaged them in some way during the install. i know i ruined more than 1 set when i was learning and i remember that.
Well there you have it. A lot of folks don't want to ruin their new string and cables trying to learn how to string it. Let a pro do it. That's what you get paid for. Some people don't want to start messing with their 700.00 bow to learn how to work on it. It's no different than paying someone to finish your basement, work on your car, service your furnace. I'm sure most people could learn how to do these things but they'd rather have the experts do it. And if everyone worked on their own bows, you wouldn't have a job.