HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Slick Trick mania
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 01:07 AM
lou-lou
Typical Buck

Default Slick Trick mania

Everybody's been talking about them, Can someone show me some pictures of what this head can do, All I see is talk, proof is in the picture. They have only been out 2 years , if they were that good why dosen't the major retailer's carry them. I understand that they are a small company, why hasen't a bigger on bought them out? People swear by them but only a few have shot them, dosen't make much sense to me. Not tring to doubt them, but really, there hasen't been this much buzz about a product since the single cam came out. I hear they fly great, but so will a broadhead out of a tuned bow,is this just a happy medium for people who don't have time to adjust there bow? Since when did we take the easy road when it came to hunting. Maybe it's just common sense and I'm a tough learner, but people make it sound like it's the best thing to hit in years and most of them haven't even used them. Those of you whom have shot them and harvested animals and were impressed with the head should be the only ones talking. This is not ment to offend anyone , just making some realistic observations.