HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Leaf River Scouting Camera
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 08:11 AM
Rick James
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Leaf River Scouting Camera

ORIGINAL: CORMIER

Hi guys,

Well after reading quite a bit on the Web, it seems that for the price, the LR DC - 2 dig. camera seems to be the best out there.Have some of you tried it at below freezing Temps? batteries good? Also, who is the maker of the Leaf River as I know a dealer who might import some to Canada? Any info on this is appreciated. By the way, the Bushnell batteries on the trailscout won't last long below 32 F!!!

Cormier
I have the DC-2 and absolutely love it and their customer service. I guess I got a bad camera, and the cord between the door that opens and the circuit board needed replaced. They had me ship it and fixed it and upgraded the cord to a newer improved model, included the new lens shade, and included a new strap for it all for free and had it back within 6 days of it leaving my house. How's that for customer service!!

I had mine out in February and March in well below freezing temps in PA. No problems there and it took3000 - 4000 pics over 6 weeks before the batteries died. I would buy one again, everyone has stuff that will break once in a while so I don't mind that, it is their customer support that impressed me most as well as the bells and whistles this camera has compared to others around the same price or that cost much more.