Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Leaf River Scouting Camera

Old 05-26-2005, 09:54 AM
Spike

Default Leaf River Scouting Camera

Hi guys,

Well after reading quite a bit on the Web, it seems that for the price, the LR DC - 2 dig. camera seems to be the best out there.Have some of you tried it at below freezing Temps? batteries good? Also, who is the maker of the Leaf River as I know a dealer who might import some to Canada? Any info on this is appreciated. By the way, the Bushnell batteries on the trailscout won't last long below 32 F!!!

Cormier
Old 05-26-2005, 04:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Leaf River Scouting Camera

My buddy mike has the best price on them that I know of, $249 & $269 Here's his link

http://www.cyclezonektm.com/eshoppro...4I21JAMQ1478R0

Leaf Rivers website is

www.vibrashine.com
Old 05-27-2005, 06:22 AM
Spike

Thanks Cornfed,

I'm going to order some as the bushnell one is not to my liking!!!! You have used yours in cold temps before? How many pics can you take in the Fall with 1 set of batteries? If it's not to much hastle, could you send me a few pics to my E mail add from your Leaf River camera? Can you use the camera at 4mp? At this, the pics should be very good! Thanks again Cornfed, you've been a great help.
Old 05-31-2005, 11:11 PM
Fork Horn

The best price for leaf rivers is jesses. $245 and $265 with free shipping and a $5 coupon off when you order the firtst time.

https://www.jesseshunting.com/osComm...acturers_id=30
Old 06-06-2005, 07:23 PM

I have the leaf river and it is great...on top of that, the customer service is second to none.
Old 06-07-2005, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

They have a great new Infared model due out any day sometime this month!

Old 06-23-2005, 10:47 AM

HEY, I have the leaf river digital and I ordered the new one. I enjoy the heck out of these cameras. last week I had over 779 pics
Old 06-24-2005, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: CORMIER

Hi guys,

Well after reading quite a bit on the Web, it seems that for the price, the LR DC - 2 dig. camera seems to be the best out there.Have some of you tried it at below freezing Temps? batteries good? Also, who is the maker of the Leaf River as I know a dealer who might import some to Canada? Any info on this is appreciated. By the way, the Bushnell batteries on the trailscout won't last long below 32 F!!!

Cormier
I have the DC-2 and absolutely love it and their customer service. I guess I got a bad camera, and the cord between the door that opens and the circuit board needed replaced. They had me ship it and fixed it and upgraded the cord to a newer improved model, included the new lens shade, and included a new strap for it all for free and had it back within 6 days of it leaving my house. How's that for customer service!!

I had mine out in February and March in well below freezing temps in PA. No problems there and it took3000 - 4000 pics over 6 weeks before the batteries died. I would buy one again, everyone has stuff that will break once in a while so I don't mind that, it is their customer support that impressed me most as well as the bells and whistles this camera has compared to others around the same price or that cost much more.
Old 06-24-2005, 10:38 AM

GOT A CALL LAST NIGHT FROM Leaf river and they say the new infrared will be in on the 12th july and sent out right away. So I should have it and in the woods by the 16th. Your right with their customer service there. I takled to Jim and Mine wouldn't take night pic's and they did a swop with me. Plus called and explaine what was wrong with the one I sent back to them.
Great camera and business to deal with!!
Old 06-25-2005, 08:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

your right great customer service.mine had abad test light.talked to jim and sent it to him .I had it back 10 days later

Quick Reply: Leaf River Scouting Camera

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.