HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Ultimate Hunting Watch!!
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 04:03 PM
Iowa Monsterbuck

Default Ultimate Hunting Watch!!

I've just used a timex for years and to be honest with you I've never been very happy with it. The buttons get pushed by my sleeves or gloves so the indiglo lights up all the time or the watch switches to stopwatch or some other function so when I actually do want to see the time I have to fiddle with the buttons to get it back to the time. Plus the batteries never last verylong because the indiglo light is always staying on so long. Well I have found the perfect hunting watch! It's made my Luminox and it was originally designed for the Navy Seals! It uses a special gas in the hands and hour markers that actually glows in the dark, no batteries to run the light and no need to leave it in the sunlight hoping for some glow-in-the-dark coating to stay visible.

The watch is extremely well made and the battery is supposed to last 4 years before needing replaced.

They sell these for $225 at Cabelas or Bass Pro Shops but if you watch e-bay you can find them for as low as $125 brand new! I definitely think they're worth it.

If you're looking to get one try searching e-bay for

"Luminox 3901" (Black face)
"Luminox 3903" (Blue face) - (My favorite)
"Luminox 3905" (Yellow face)
"Luminox 3913" (Khaki Face)