Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 Here is a good one! What say the liberals of Kalifornia?Spyro/Jacko? >

Here is a good one! What say the liberals of Kalifornia?Spyro/Jacko?

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Here is a good one! What say the liberals of Kalifornia?Spyro/Jacko?

Old 05-12-2005, 05:05 PM

Default Here is a good one! What say the liberals of Kalifornia?Spyro/Jacko?

She gets my vote for president! My rights come first!

Rice: Gun Rights Important As Free Speech By BARRY SCHWEID, AP Diplomatic Writer
Wed May 11, 9:13 PM ET

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, recalling how her father took up arms to defend fellow blacks from racist whites in the segregated South, said Wednesday the constitutional right of Americans to own guns is as important as their rights to free speech and religion.

In an interview on CNN's "Larry King Live," Rice said she came to that view from personal experience. She said her father, a black minister, and his friends armed themselves to defended the black community in Birmingham, Ala., against the White Knight Riders in 1962 and 1963. She said if local authorities had had lists of registered weapons, she did not think her father and other blacks would have been able to defend themselves.

Birmingham, where Rice was born in 1954, was a focal point of racial tension. Four black girls were killed when a bomb exploded at a Birmingham church in 1963, a galvanizing moment in the fight for civil rights.

Rice said she favored background checks and controls at gun shows. However, she added, "we have to be very careful when we start abridging rights that the Founding Fathers thought very important."

Rice said the Founding Fathers understood "there might be circumstances that people like my father experienced in Birmingham, Ala., when, in fact, the police weren't going to protect you."

"I also don't think we get to pick and choose from the Constitution," she said in the interview, which was taped for airing Wednesday night. "The Second Amendment is as important as the First Amendment."

The First Amendment protects religious, press and speech freedoms as well as the rights to assemble and petition the government. The Second Amendment guarantees "a well-regulated militia" and "the right of the people to keep and bear arms." Gun-rights supporters and those who favor gun control disagree over whether the amendment guarantees individual gun ownership.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:46 PM

Default RE: Here is a good one! Wonder what the liberals of Kalifornia say?Spyro?

While I can't speak for liberals or California Liberals... I can speak for myself...

What is amazing is your obession with me on this and the accurate reloading board.

I can honestly say that I have never read anything and really thought "I wonder what Randy A thinks about this?"...

I can honestly say that I have never started a thread and thought "I am going to put Randy A in the subject"...

I can honestly say that I have never really thought about you...

Yet you seem to be rather infatuated with me.

Let me see if I can put this into better perspective...

It is like a guy spraying RAID on a bunch on ants in the kitchen... He doesn't know or care about each indicidual ant. It is just a bunch of ants that he killed.

To the ant, he knows who killed him...

You are my ant.

SA

PS. BTW, you can just drop the 'Spyro' and just start calling me 'Daddy'...
Old 05-12-2005, 06:18 PM

Default RE: Here is a good one! Wonder what the liberals of Kalifornia say?Spyro?

Call you daddy? LOL! How about b***??????

You try to change every thing to your liking and don't have the fortitude to accept the will of the people. Ms. Rice would do us well but you like the others want gimmies, like resident rights for every state that has federal land! Well you can give up on that pipe dream to. You can't change every thing to your liking!!!!!! States have rights and residents have rights, like 2nd amendment rights.
Old 05-12-2005, 06:49 PM

ORIGINAL: RandyA

Call you daddy? LOL! How about b***??????
Boy that was original... did you think that one up all by yourself?

Frankly, I wasn't trying to offend the religous right in this place by using b*tch... however... the standard phrase is "you can call me daddy cause you're my b*tch".

But keep on thinking that you were witty...

You try to change every thing to your liking and don't have the fortitude to accept the will of the people.
Show me... You spew so much inaccurate crap that I am waiting for a turd to come flying out of your mouth...

Ms. Rice would do us well but you like the others want gimmies, like resident rights for every state that has federal land! Well you can give up on that pipe dream to. You can't change every thing to your liking!!!!!!
I want gimmies? Lol, the state of wyoming bases it's Wildlife Department's entire financial welfare on whoring the state's resources to essentially the highest non-resident bidders so that you can have your hunting, on federal land, subsidized.

Why do you think that you have 2 non-resident pools? Because you can't decide what the tag is worth? Or because you are fishing for more affluent Johns?

Yet I want the gimmies?

States have rights and residents have rights, like 2nd amendment rights.
Good... now when your state gets out of line in it's pricing and non-residents bail... We don't want to hear your whining...

SA
Old 05-12-2005, 06:51 PM

Must be some form of guilt there!!!

I simply asked what the liberals of kalifornia think and what you think?

HMMMMMM, Me thinks you might have a twinge of liberalism in you.

I think Ms. Rice would be better than Hillary Klinton, better than the choices we had in the past election. A change, a third party. She is intelligent, articulate, and has an abundance of common sense. And her fathers stance proves her beliefs and stance. "The right of the poeple to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"!!!!
Old 05-12-2005, 06:55 PM

Whatever the market will bear! I personally don't have a problem with $100 for an elk tag. I will and would pay it in a heart beat. So let the nonresidents bolt. The demand outstirps the supply by 10 fold. So most think it is still a privelege to come to another state and hunt. The same as I do.

A bitch is a female dog!
Old 05-12-2005, 06:55 PM

Must be some form of guilt there!!!

I simply asked what the liberals of kalifornia think and what you think?

HMMMMMM, Me thinks you might have a twinge of liberalism in you.

With amazing logic like that, I am tempted to call you retarded but that would be an insult to retards everywhere...
Old 05-12-2005, 06:57 PM

I refer to them as developmentaly disabled. And I have some as friends, I have actually taken them fishing and on walks in our state park.
Old 05-12-2005, 07:01 PM

Whatever the market will bear! I personally don't have a problem with $100 for an elk tag. I will and would pay it in a heart beat. So let the nonresidents bolt. The demand outstirps the supply by 10 fold. So most think it is still a privelege to come to another state and hunt. The same as I do.
Good, jack up the prices from $50 to $100 for residents... make sure to video tape the news... I want to see footage of the lynchings.

As for non-residents, Wyoming will price it's self out of demand... If there is one thing that you count on it is the greed of a government agency when it comes to an unrepresented monetary resource.

A bitch is a female dog!
Well, it is also... YOU!
Old 05-12-2005, 07:06 PM

As for non-residents, Wyoming will price it's self out of demand... If there is one thing that you count on it is the greed of a government agency when it comes to an unrepresented monetary resource.
Not in our lifetime! Dream on!

Well, it is also... YOU!
LOL! I am the one of wit?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.