HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Help me pick a bowcase.
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 09:17 AM
idahoelkinstructor
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Help me pick a bowcase.

aeroslinger
Rack Buck

Status: offline RE: Help me pick a bowcase. (in reply to Cougar Mag)

I only have a hard case, a Dosko Pro 44, but will probably get a soft case later. I sometimes put it in the back of my truck so went with the hard case first. I have never tried to put the bow in with the quiver attached but I think you could. It has an area you can attach a bracket to and attach your quiver. I use a Kwickee so I bought an extra bracket so I can just take it off my bow and attach it in the case. Plus it comes with a box for sundry items and will also hold a dozen arrows. I bought mine at the pro shop for about $50. Here is a link. http://doskosport.com/Catalog.plx?ID=50

I too have this same case. I can put my new Switchbackin in it with the quiver attached, loaded wtih arrows and still have all the room in the top half for a dozen arrows and other gear plus the accessory box. I also have a older model Dosko bow guard case that I bought new back in 1991 and its still working good today. It has been used a whole lot, so I know they hold up over time. All in all a excellent product.