HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 400 yard shots at elk????
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 05:16 PM
huntnmuleys
Fork Horn

Default RE: 400 yard shots at elk????

personally i think if your using enough gun, a 400 yard shot on an elk is fine. but a 25.06? i have a real problem with a 400 yard shot on an elk with that gun

on the blocking thing, i think if someone doesnt like the way someone presents themselves on here they should have the right to block them out. ronnie, some of your stuff on here comes across pretty raw, and if some people are offended by that i think its their choice, this is all of our site, and we should get out of it what we want. that all being said, i saw where elkampmaster said he had blocked you out, but wasnt really mean about it. one other guy said he blocked ya out, and he made one little comment about it, nothing big. the guy your in question about i think, bareback jack, made a pretty snotty sounding paragraph with some personal attacks (at least thats what i felt they were), then immediatly blocked you out im guessing so he wouldnt have to read your response. i personally say if ya can dish it out you can take it. bareback jack has been on here a long time, and i have never had a problem with anything he has said on here, but on this one i feel he was wrong.

just my thoughts

brad