HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Most embarrasing moment hunting
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2002, 06:51 PM
atlasman

Default RE: Most embarrasing moment hunting

A couple years ago I was walking a open field with my brother with some brush and ragweed down the edge we were walking. About 100 yards in I felt my intestines roll over and knew I had to snap off a deuce..........I tell my brother and he says he has to pinch as well. I cut into the ragweed and do my thing. I walk up another 50 yards and see my brother coming out of the brush line so I walk up to him and we start talking about where we are gonna go into the woods.......while we are talking I happen to glance over his shoulder and see a guy in the treeline no more then 20 feet behind my brother. I immediately poke my brother and say "Geez man let's go" because we were being very rude standing and talking in front of another hunter. My brother looks over his shoulder and turns pale white with eyes the size of golf balls.........At that very moment I realize what happened and just burst into roaring laughter as we walked quickly away.

I had to stop SEVERAL times on our walk out because I was laughing so hard I thought I was gonna puke..........THEN IT GOT BETTER!!!!

It was gun season and some snow was on the ground so we had full bibs on to keep warm. Well, most of us know that it isn't very easy to squat and not drop a load in your full bibs without taking them off. It was too cold to take them off so my brother found the next best thing. He grabbed ahold of 2 skinny trees like ski poles and held on so he could extend his arse out past his bibs.

The sheer shock of another hunter walking to within 7 yards of you and dropping trou must have been too much for the guy to even speak..............The vision of that milky white butt giving birth to a turd probably still haunts that poor guy to this day.

This was a couple years ago and I am shaking with laughter right now thinking of how many people that guy must have told that story to by now.