HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - $428 for a deer license in iowa now
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 09:57 AM
Deerslayer_37

Default RE: $428 for a deer license in iowa now

hey hey the gangs all here..the IBA superheroes are now racing to to attack the heathen who criticize their agenda...t-roy, supertec, midwestbuck and packerman..by the looks of it, 3 of you joined because one of the others alerted you to my presence. you all joined hte other day. i must have really made you guys mad..what is your goal, to get me banned from here too? defintely not happening..i myself will say i've overexagerrated my opinion to get a rise from you guys. But you know what? The only people that object ot any landowner preference in iowa is members of the IBA. I asked a couple guys that are diehard bowhunters in iowa, true trophy hunters. They don't have their own ground. And they said they're not worried one bit about non-residents coming in. i believe that the IBA is getting everybody scared. Most people in NE Iowa dont see NR's as a problem. The IBA sees them as a problem. the IBA has done good for iowa deer hunters, but they've gone too far on the NR issue. They are making a mountain out of a mole hill. and you stoop so low as to hope i break a game law so i wont be able to hunt in "your" state. thats almost as bad as hoping i fall from a treestand.

This topic was completely dead until you guys rushed over from iowawhitetail. Once again, I challange you to find numbers and facts instead of spouting off the same "move to iowa if you dont like or the IBA is the reason iowa hunting is so good"(actually, its because the season is later and its shotgun only, you probably wouldnt understand that though). you are the same people who complain that big money is taking over iowa hunting and then you want a license fee raise. You guys ever notice that hordes of people come to hunt pheasants? better watch, they got a pheasant conspiracy going to buy up all the land too.

i want facts. i want to see all these non-residents buying land. Not just word of mouth "I lost my lease to a guy from MN and he's a total prick". Let's end this tireless name calling and bring your facts to the table. oh, thats right, you dont have any.

slayer