Community

TEAM #23 -"Full Strut"

Old 03-18-2009, 09:43 AM
j76
Typical Buck

Default RE: TEAM #23 - New - need 2 more tho

Hey All
Good to hear from you ff/emt! Sounds like il-cornfed has got a sweet setup! Looks like were all ready to rock!!!
Old 03-18-2009, 09:49 AM

hi everyone nwm10 checking in turkey season start here in missouri on april 20-may10. good luck to you all.

Old 03-18-2009, 09:57 AM
Fork Horn

It's good to seeso manyteam members on the thread today.
I updated the season start thread on page 5.
Team Full Strut is gona kick some butt
Old 03-18-2009, 01:05 PM

Went out this morning and seen a couple of strutters. Can't wait till April 18.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

I see that several of our team members are fairly new to the forums and don't have many posts here, many even have blank profiles as well which makes me a little nervous. [&:]

Could we get a little background on ANY of you? Ages, years of hunting experience, previous trophies that you've taken, biggest turkey, etc., etc.

Just curious to see of we have a team that could put up som numbers this Spring?
Old 03-18-2009, 03:49 PM
Fork Horn

Cool- it looks like we have a team name we are ready to go!!! I like the pic as well. My season starts at the end of April and I am ready for the season now. I have seen a couple of good long beards, we will see if they will work with me? I have the trail cams out and I will go check them out this weekend and see what I got on them. I see we have another lady on the team COOL!! Nice to meet all of you!!! Lets go and getem TEAM...
Old 03-18-2009, 04:00 PM
Spike

I'm born and raised in Southwestern PA, 22 years of age and started hunting at the legal age of 12. I've been fortunate enough to take a buck all but one season so far and have connected with a spring gobbler the last 6 seasons, hope to keep the streak alive this season....
Old 03-18-2009, 08:28 PM

ORIGINAL: IL-Cornfed

I see that several of our team members are fairly new to the forums and don't have many posts here, many even have blank profiles as well which makes me a little nervous. [&:]

Could we get a little background on ANY of you? Ages, years of hunting experience, previous trophies that you've taken, biggest turkey, etc., etc.

Just curious to see of we have a team that could put up som numbers this Spring?
From Southeastern KY, 21 years old, Hunted since I was 10. This will be my first season for turkey though. I've lurked around these forums for a couple of months, then i seen the sign up for the contest and decided to join.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:30 PM

ORIGINAL: Huntinlady

Cool- it looks like we have a team name we are ready to go!!! I like the pic as well. My season starts at the end of April and I am ready for the season now. I have seen a couple of good long beards, we will see if they will work with me? I have the trail cams out and I will go check them out this weekend and see what I got on them. I see we have another lady on the team COOL!! Nice to meet all of you!!! Lets go and getem TEAM...
I hunt public land so i dont hang my cameras, people around here will steal anything.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:27 PM
Fork Horn

A little back round on me - I live in Iowa-I have grown up in the archery industry. I would have to say I have been in the field hunting and fishing for sometime. I met my other half and he liked to hunt and fish as well and we have been good to go. I guess I shot my first deer at 12, and my first turkey a few years later and been hunting them every year since, I think I have only missed out bringing home a bird a few years out of all of that, and hopefully this wont be one of those years!! Its all about the thrill of the hunt for me. I mostly archery hunt but I do like to hunt them turkeys with a gun, real tricky with a bow. I dont like them blinds, I will use them if needed, but I feel confined I like to be able to run and gun. I still get all gitty when the season rolls around. I cant wait to go and getem.

I am going to try to put up a couple of links of some youtube videos - if they dont work I will try again you - might be able to copy and paste ??

If you would like to watch - I have a few little home movie clips I have done up for the boys- thought I would share them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyoeCHaH0b8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYNjp-h3Em4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRIck5XRwSw

This picture is one of the firsts year here in Iowa they would let you draw for a turkey tag and my deer ol dad got one, and that was the day that I got the bug and wanted to go huntin, but it was a few years before I would and could go. I will never forget it!!

Quick Reply: TEAM #23 -"Full Strut"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.