everyone else Please play fair and be nice..." />

Community

Contest trash talk

Old 03-31-2009, 05:12 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Contest trash talk

Well I am sure Obama and the Canadians have everything worked out so well already lol. This guy has never hunted turkey before so no matter how bad I am he'll think I am a pro blind leading the blind!!! As far as HH and HJ I will be happy to assist you in anyway possible. I actually wasn't going to mention the request...though it would be more fun to trash talk...but now....I have a special spot in Krogers if you sit there you will get a bird and it is already cleaned up for you; That is the kind of guy I am. As far as the golf have we played before HJ???? I spend more time in the sand and could hit the only water within 100 miles of a desert....I have one strength and that is my driving...it can go 300 yards every hit....the problem is sometimes it is left or right or maybe straight....I'd rather be hunting, but after our last fall my dad and I need the time together and he signed me up before he knew it was turkey time!
Old 03-31-2009, 05:40 AM
Typical Buck

well aren't you a nice guy
u better not be sendin us in no safety zones or refuges
that all i need to do is lose my liftime lic.

Old 03-31-2009, 08:05 AM
Typical Buck

I am sure the CO's won't care you are hunting in Brown County State Paa...I mean the HNF...trust me I am related to Daniel Boone I'll take you right where you need to be.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: firelt72

Well I am sure Obama and the Canadians have everything worked out so well already lol. This guy has never hunted turkey before so no matter how bad I am he'll think I am a pro blind leading the blind!!! As far as HH and HJ I will be happy to assist you in anyway possible. I actually wasn't going to mention the request...though it would be more fun to trash talk...but now....I have a special spot in Krogers if you sit there you will get a bird and it is already cleaned up for you; That is the kind of guy I am. As far as the golf have we played before HJ???? I spend more time in the sand and could hit the only water within 100 miles of a desert....I have one strength and that is my driving...it can go 300 yards every hit....the problem is sometimes it is left or right or maybe straight....I'd rather be hunting, but after our last fall my dad and I need the time together and he signed me up before he knew it was turkey time!

Have played the game one time.But that does not make you any better.[8D]We won't need a krogers if times get tough we will go to arrows house.[8D]
Old 03-31-2009, 01:58 PM
Typical Buck

i am tellin you what arrow's house is soundin better and better every day
Old 03-31-2009, 02:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

The new rumor has it that the purrrty boys were flocking with the longbeard lovers and got overloaded by the beard busters.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:24 PM
Typical Buck

Don't worry guys I know where Arrow lives and he has two monster Toms LOL I am sure he will give a warm welcome to his humble abode.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:05 PM
Typical Buck

what a bunch of weak minded hunters

Old 03-31-2009, 04:12 PM
Typical Buck

I am glad you finally admitted that HH team overload is weak[:@]
Old 03-31-2009, 04:14 PM
Typical Buck

I am in chat if you want to do something about it LOL

Quick Reply: Contest trash talk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.