Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Can I see some pics of homemade ground blinds? >

Can I see some pics of homemade ground blinds?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Can I see some pics of homemade ground blinds?

Old 11-08-2014, 01:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

LOL never though to take a picture of a brush blind and can not seem to get my head around some one who can't grasp how simple and easy it is.

I carry a folding pruning saw and pruning shears with some jute twine all can be bought at a garden center or at the garden section at Wal Mart at the right time of the year.

Find a spot with some bushes close together and use some jute twine to pull them together and tie to hold in place. Use the shears and saw to cut extra to pile and tie to those you already tied up. Then it is just a simple matter to get inside and set down.

Another way is if in a mature woods use dead limbs and such piled up around a big tree. Make the pile about waist high to be fight for sitting in. Don't worry about holes.

If you want a amerstep pop up blind wait till after the season is over Usually about the first of the year and you can get a dog house for about $50.00 on sale at Dunham's sporting goods.

Al