Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Cuddeback No Flash - HELP! >

Cuddeback No Flash - HELP!

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Cuddeback No Flash - HELP!

Old 07-29-2008, 07:08 PM
Fork Horn

Default Cuddeback No Flash - HELP!

I put my camera out for about 10 days. When I brought it home I only had 6 pics from the day before...all of which were does. Now I know there is a possibility that no deer walked past my camera the first 9 days, but I really doubt that happened. My question is: Can/Does the Cuddeback store photos somewhere besides on the Flash Card? If so, how do I pull them off my camera? Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Also, how do I compress a photo so I can post it on here? All my files are to large. THANKS!!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 12:39 PM

Default RE: Cuddeback No Flash - HELP!

if the other pics were on the card, all of them should be on the card....test the cam, turn it on and walk past it... could be nothing...maybe you had it pointed in a bad direction or a poor trail....if you find out it isn't taking pic's call cudde, they should help you out.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: JohnnyLonghorns

I put my camera out for about 10 days. When I brought it home I only had 6 pics from the day before...all of which were does. Now I know there is a possibility that no deer walked past my camera the first 9 days, but I really doubt that happened. My question is: Can/Does the Cuddeback store photos somewhere besides on the Flash Card? If so, how do I pull them off my camera? Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Also, how do I compress a photo so I can post it on here? All my files are to large. THANKS!!!!
Yes I think the Cudde has very little built in memory so you don't need a card. But, I'm pretty sure if you have some pics on the internal memory they should write to a card once you put the card in the camera.

Compress the photos a Photobucket.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

It will store images internally if there isn't a flash card in it otherwise if there is, it will write to the card.

If you didn't have a card in, just pop one in automatically transfers them to the card.

Make sure you are putting the camera 3-4 above the base of the tree and test it out before you leave. A red light will flash on test mode when it detects something.

To compress photos, you can take them in photo programs ( I use adobe photoshop cs3) and all you have to do is decrease the pixel size and sometimes adjust the quality of the the photo depending on how big you want the image.

Hope this helps!