Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Optics
 Trijicon Accupoint scopes updated >

Trijicon Accupoint scopes updated

Community
Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

Trijicon Accupoint scopes updated

Old 03-09-2008, 05:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Trijicon Accupoint scopes updated

Guys if your interested in one of these scopes they have some new features ..one is conventional crosshairs with an illuminated dot I believe it is German and Duplex with dot. It would eliminate the battery and will always be on which makes me very interested. Much to the wifes chagrin I am busy looking into even more European and other lowlight scopes.
Old 03-09-2008, 07:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Trijicon Accupoint scopes updated

I can't understand the need for an illuminated reticle (I've never used one). I know if there is enough light to see a deer, or other animal, I can see my German #4 plainly against the animal and can make the shot. If you don't have enough light to see the animal the illuminated reticle wouldn't be of any use, would it??????
Old 03-10-2008, 05:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have been going back and forth with the german reticle for a while. I hunted with a Conquest with that reticle and liked it but also like the plex but with an illuminated center dot. Ever since I have upgraded to better(expensive) optics I have had no problem seeing animals even way after shooting light but those illuminated reticles make picking a spot easier in my opinion even during legal hunting hours.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for that heads up. Trijicon's are pretty decent optics wise and these new reticle choices may be just the ticket. I don't like hugh bells so the 56 is out. The 3-9 X 40 is about right for my liking. The CSX Kahles are also way nice.