Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 River's West customer service... >

River's West customer service...

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

River's West customer service...

Old 04-28-2007, 10:43 AM

Default RE: River's West customer service...

my set of rivers west works great, i have never had problems with it, keeps me warm and dry. while overheating is a problem, it is not unbearable for me
Old 04-29-2007, 08:41 AM
Fork Horn

Now that I think of it, when I was on their web site with all those fabulous reviews from every major hunting & sporting magazine, I request their catalog. That was about two months ago. I still haven’t received it & neither has a co-worker, who actually bought their product after he saw their product at the Penna. Sport show & me telling him about all the review I read.

I know one thing; I won’t be buying anything from them. What the hell they can’t even sent out a catalog in 2 months. You know their customer service is just as good.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:22 AM

too bad you will miss an awesome product, just because you didnt get a catalog.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Spike

yea my RW jacket and pants kept me warm and dry in the Brooks range and all my other foul weather hunting wish I couls say the same for the 3 sets of SITKA SHI- I mean GEAR I have had the displeasure of owning
Old 01-07-2010, 07:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs down

I picked up a hooded jacket to hunt with this past bow season. They told me that this stuff keeps you warm as toast besides keeping you dry. Well, they got the dry part right, but their jacket alone doesn't keet you warm!!! You have to layer big time!! I was a little disappointed from what I was told!! Very expensive jacket too!!!