Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

God or not

Old 05-05-2005, 08:48 AM

Default RE: God or not

Yes, I definately believe in God.
Chic~I know what you mean about that...its alot eaiser to believe in God when everything is great, but you start to doubt him when things aren't going so well...He has always been there for me, even when I haven't been there for Him, and I know that I will always know he IS.

For those of you who don't believe in God-don't you think its better to "play it safe" and believe in(get saved, not just be aware of his existence) God, because if you died and nothing happened, so what-but if you died and DID stand before an Almight God who judged you and cast you into a lake of fire because you rejected him...well, its your disision.[&:]
Old 05-05-2005, 07:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

I believe in God, but I also believe in evolution (due to being a trained scientist).
I believe in Evolutionary Creationism. It just makes sense. God is always watching.
Old 05-06-2005, 03:25 PM

I do believe in the lord. Not not evolution.
Old 05-06-2005, 03:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

I Believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-06-2005, 05:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

definetly not a believer

i believe in the power of my own two hands and what brains i have left between my ears
Old 05-06-2005, 06:31 PM

Im curious what made u not believe if there was anything cause most ive talked to have some reason that they dont believe in God? Just a question what about the stuff u cant control? like where u go when u die or do u believe in an after life?
Old 05-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey, we've all been through this with her. If you REALLY want to discuss this with her, take it to PM. Don't post it in here.
Old 05-07-2005, 10:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

whats a matter Brutal??? you don't like me anymore????

look, i'm gonna make this short and sweet:

there has never been room in my heart for anyone but me and what i care for

to me, the bible is a fantastic piece of literature... i've read it many times... and blah blah blah i know this statement will upset you but keep it to yourself huh? many on here are sick of hearing the same ol' argument and you're never going to sway me and i'm never going to sway you so don't beat a dead horse ok?

i am an anthropology major and evolution has always made more sense... you can't deny bones and fossiles

as for where you go when you die, i've been working around the forensics team lately and it pretty much seems to me that you just rot in the ground and become a part of the food chain... i won't however, because i'm being burned... i see cemeteries as a waste of space

humans would love to think that they control everything, but we don't and never will. there were ground rules set by science waaaaay before we set foot and they are to be followed. since matter is neither created or destroyed, when you give your last breath and the last little bit of heat escapes your body after you die and the enzymes start going to work breaking down your systems, you are basically giving yourself back to the particles that created you and being thankful that you had the chance and hopefully you didn't waste that chance.

thats what i believe and i'm stickin' to it
Old 05-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

*brings out the pop corn, soda, and a big GO TEAM foam hand*
Old 05-07-2005, 06:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

whats a matter Brutal??? you don't like me anymore????
Well sure I do...

I was trying to spare the poor kid but you were suprisingly gentle.

I used to view the things much the same way you did when I was a little younger. Some things happened in my life and my views changed. This happens as we get a little older and wiser. I'm not saying your immature either just that our views, beliefs, and even our morals can (and most of the time do) change as we age.

I've decided to accept the fact that God does exist and that he created the universe. Now as for the science aspect: I'm a trained scientist and I'm well versed in statistics, logic and biology. Many aspects of evolution cannot be ignored and are in fact quite well supported by scientific data.

However, I choose to hybridize the two supposedly opposite viewpoints. I believe that the universe has been set up by God and everything else has unfolded as He has forseen.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.