Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Patriots or Eagles? >

Patriots or Eagles?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Patriots or Eagles?

Old 01-26-2005, 07:21 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Patriots or Eagles?

I lived up here in Canada and scince Nfl is the only good sport on Tv right now i have been following it more then ever before. Patriots all the way!!! I would have liked to see the colts in there but ill settle for patriots.
Old 01-27-2005, 01:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Eagles are going to win
besides, no one likes bandwagon pariot fans
Old 01-27-2005, 07:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree 86.....I really like the eagles odds. Even if T.O doesnt play, i like the way the eagles defence looks compared to the patriots offence. Brady isnt very good out of the pocket, and the Eagles have an awsome defence.......i say Eagles....

(i am not an eagles fan....i am from the midwest, so i usually prefer the AFC, but not this time)
Old 01-28-2005, 02:09 AM

ORIGINAL: PAhunter86

Eagles are going to win

Old 01-28-2005, 07:06 AM

ORIGINAL: PAhunter86

Eagles are going to win
NO bandwagon here. I watched them get smoked by the bears back in the 80's and lived through the "Drew Bledsoe is a franchise player" error (era). It was down right painful. 86 years w/o a sox win in the WS. It's all coming back around!

Of course TO is coming back. He is playing for one reason. To win a super bowl. When the Eagles win the super bowl this year, I wouldn't be surprised if TO retires. Thats all he wants. But as for who will win? The unstoppable pair of Mcnabb to TO.. Eagles!
Apparently you've been wrapped up in the eagles success and missed N.E. dismantling the unstoppable Peyton Manning and the colts or the 15-and now 2 Pittsburg Stealers and the Bus.

I have no doubt that the N.E. defense will step up and we will see painful hits layed on by Harrison and the rest of the big hitters. Tom Brady will be cool and N.E will stomp the Eagles by at least 21.

Just wait and see!!!!
GO PATS!!!
Old 01-28-2005, 07:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Who cares i want to watch the beer comercials. That is the real reason we watch the game anyway isnt it. Beeing from MN ya never realy get a chance to get stoked up for it anyway. If they do make it ya know they are going to get beat anyway!!!!![:@]
Old 01-28-2005, 08:25 AM

Eagles gota love the nfc
Old 01-28-2005, 10:29 AM

im a big jets fan but i got to go wit the pats to win
Old 01-28-2005, 01:39 PM

If I had to choose, I'd say Eagles because I think the Patriots are too much like the Yankees. But honestly, I really don't care, I just want to see some good plays and hard hits.
Old 01-29-2005, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

The only reason why the Patriots beat the Colts was because of the weather. The Colts are a dome team, and do horrible in that kind of weather. Had the weather been not so cold, no wind.....Manning would have had a field day...

Quick Reply: Patriots or Eagles?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.