Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Hot or Not II >

Hot or Not II

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Hot or Not II

Old 12-21-2004, 01:41 PM

Default RE: Hot or Not II

Yea, Phat means cool too. Aught Six, Where did you find a website like that? It's kinda wierd. Hot also means cool. Hot or Not is also a game I played at girl scouts. That is where I got the idea from. I am very well aware of pervs. Where did you get the idea I was gunna start puttin up pics of myself?
Old 12-21-2004, 01:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

Aught Six, Where did you find a website like that?
They've been around for years. Where do you think the pop-culture phrase "hot or not" originated? The Girl Scouts surely didn't coin it themselves.

Where did you get the idea I was gunna start puttin up pics of myself?
You're eager to post pics of your friend's cousin, and you're trading photos back and forth privately. It isn't that much of a stretch to imagine you going public. If I were some girl and you posted my pic online, I'd be a little upset myself, let alone my parents.
Old 12-21-2004, 02:04 PM

Hot or Not rymes, we made that up girl scouts. I am not putting pics up of my friend's cousin online. I never even said anything about a friend of my cousin. So, I sent Cameron a pic of me at graduation. I don't understand how that is a bad thing. I would only put a pic of me on here if I had a fish in my hand.
Old 12-21-2004, 02:56 PM

That's so funny about the hot or not website because I am on there! LOL That is the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title! And yes, that site EXUDES sexuality... funny, the highest ratings go to the gals with the smallest amount of clothes on! LOL

Anyway, I think that's all I have to say...
Old 12-21-2004, 03:01 PM

Yea, that site was grose. What would posses someone to form such a site?! I mean who in reality cares if they are hot or not? That puts a bad name on the game cause it really has nothing to do with that.
Old 12-21-2004, 08:33 PM

Ah aught six is jealous because I got a pic of you sweety . If she showed someone a pic it doesnt mean she will end up going public da . Your just saying that because someone seen her pic . Oh ya this a younghunter forum I dont expect a reply back from you here Aughtsix . Lmao.

later , hunter cameron
Old 12-21-2004, 09:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

sweety
lol
Old 12-21-2004, 09:51 PM

lol
Yep part of her name is sweety , and I called her sweety.

later , hunter cameron
Old 12-22-2004, 06:48 AM

People put pics up on this site all that time, he just needs to get over it
Old 12-22-2004, 09:57 AM

ORIGINAL: hunter cameron

But if I got a gf shes my #1 priority.

later , hunter cameron
Man, you've got it ALL wrong.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.