Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

College

Old 09-02-2004, 08:58 AM

Default College

Hey *hugs* I was just wondering if there are any other people that are going to college right now and what they are majoring in. I just started college this week, I'm going to major in Pharmacy. Plus anyone that isn't in college, but is going to be, please post. I just think its so neat to realize how many people choose different paths to go into. *hugs* Take care

Love ya,
Jodi
Old 09-02-2004, 12:58 PM

Default RE: College

Well, in the fall of 2005 I hope to be attending Montreat College in N.C., but I have to live out my senior year first Oh yeah, I'll be taking Outdoor Education for a Bachelor's degree.

Taylor
Old 09-02-2004, 02:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm going to college next year, just don't know which one. I have a few in mind. I'll probably major in business, but that could change
Old 09-02-2004, 02:44 PM

If I go to collage I want to take Criminal Justice.
Old 09-02-2004, 03:28 PM

I head to College in the Fall of 05. I will be majoring in either Wildlife Managment, or Video Editing...i still havnt made my mind up
Old 09-03-2004, 08:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

i hope 2 head to college next summer gotta finish up my senior year first. I plan on just attending a local college and getting a 2yr degree. I'm thinkin either computer service technician or maybe computer programming. Still weighing my options. best of luck to everyone!
Old 09-04-2004, 09:10 AM

well i am not sure what i will mayjor in yet.... i might go to arizonia or somewhere else on a golfing scholarship.. i have a couple invites from smaller schools but i still have 2 years of high school so well see....good luck

sorry if my spelling is off i have to go to work and i just typed this up quick
Old 09-04-2004, 03:13 PM

I am a 4th year Kinesiolgy major with a minor in biology. I'm headed back to college in a few days here to complete my degree and then i am applying for education. I am planning to recieve an education degree also along with my kinesiology.
Old 09-04-2004, 08:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

I will be finishing my bachelors in Plastics Engineering this december at ferris state university in big rapids michigan. Hope to work as a process engineer for a couple years and then get a masters and work as engineering manager for a larger molding company.
Old 09-04-2004, 08:44 PM

I've got two years to go but I want to major in vet medicine or biology. I want to try and get into the U of minnesota.

Quick Reply: College

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.