Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 do you guys like school cuz i dont >

do you guys like school cuz i dont

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

do you guys like school cuz i dont

Old 08-02-2004, 09:44 AM

Default RE: do you guys like school cuz i dont

its alright........girls girls
Old 08-02-2004, 12:02 PM

Ya aint gonna go nowhere without school plus, freinds and girls[8D]!!!
Old 08-02-2004, 04:40 PM

last year was the best cuz two of my teachers were hunters but other wise school sucks except for friends
Old 08-02-2004, 07:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

i dont like it much......ok i dont like it much at all.....i really dont like anything about it.....the few people i actually consider friends i barely have classes with....and its just boring......last year i slept through most of it....or left and went hunting.....i miss alot each year....but i still get by pretty good....this was my first year driving so of course my attendace dropped and the grades went down a bit.....this year wont be SO bad....4 classes 42 mins each and i get to go hunting home to sleep or to work....work is where im supposed to be......
Old 08-05-2004, 07:37 PM

I just hate it.
Old 08-05-2004, 09:52 PM

I really hate school. i hate getting up early but i do like seeing my friends everyday. and it isnt like i try at anything and dont really xcare as long as i dont fail makes it a little better because i am not woried about good grades. last year 2 of my teachers passed me when i was supposed to fail.one of the classes i finished the final in about ten minutes and the teacher yelled at me for getting up to put it away but he still passes me even though i failed every quarter and the final and 1 of my teachers when i was supposed to pass failed me. i hated that class the most it was baking.
Old 08-06-2004, 02:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Last year of high-school is coming up, so I have to try and enjoy it[8D]

I don't mind it, I just hate it when its boring. Getting up early isn't fun either. But I like seeing all my friends, everyone now and then something really funny happens at school.
Old 08-06-2004, 10:07 PM

I like school believe it or not. I can learn and have a good life. School is very important and I enjoy it. I love learning.
Old 08-07-2004, 08:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just wait until you live on your own and have to start paying bills and looking for a new job and move and set up new accounts in your name and worry about deposits, etc. Then you will say "Man, I wish I was in 8th grade again and mom and dad could take care of me!" Trust me. And no, I wasn't meaning to insult you, its what you will be thinking in a few years.
Old 08-10-2004, 07:15 PM

I love school except getting up early!! I love to hang out w/ my friends and be myself and be silly!!!! I'm in 8thgrader so you have to make the most of it while your still in Middle School!!! I love to flirt w/ the boys

Quick Reply: do you guys like school cuz i dont

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.