Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 what truck or car do you drive...... >

what truck or car do you drive......

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

what truck or car do you drive......

Old 10-18-2005, 05:04 PM

Default RE: what truck or car do you drive......

Well im supposed to get my dads chevy 4X4 when i turn 16. TWO MORE YEARS THATS IT! i cant wait.
Old 10-19-2005, 06:07 AM

I am going to get my dad's truck. It is a 1500 Dodge Ram 4x4 with v8. No.........You gotta love the dodge.
Old 10-19-2005, 06:58 PM
Fork Horn

1993 Chrysler LHS- 2 15" subs with Pioneer Headunit. Going to be adding to more amps and then get some more componets. System is prolly worth more than the car itself haha
Old 10-25-2005, 08:19 AM

2003 chevrolet durmax diesel 6' lift 38 super swamper boggers and its got a edge computer chip in it puts out over 500 more horse power
Old 10-25-2005, 07:06 PM

hey love, come on man?!?! 500 hp?? dont you think you exaggerated a little??any ways, i drive a rice burner to college and back. but my other ride is a '99 TJ with a 5.5 inch rubicon express lift, 4.56's, locked front and rear. 35" MTR's mounted on allied rock-a-thon beadlocks.custom made bumpers front and rear. full roll cage. theres more but you prolly wouldn't know what it was anyways. by the way love2, dont argue with me on those hp numbers pal. i know my stuff. theres no way a chip alone can put over 500 horses in a motor. it just aint happenin buddy.
Old 10-25-2005, 10:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

As long as its four wheel drive and a standard, i'm happy
Old 10-26-2005, 08:00 AM

i can gaurentee u that my durmax will yank anything u got around and dont say it wont cause we already proved that when i went to myrtle beach on it dont tell cause i got a best friend got a ford f-250 and with the exact same chip in his truck and he didnt hang with the chevy and we hooked up to a dodge cummins aint got nothing on the durmax well it doesnt pump out butt about 445 more horses and with the other stuff i have put on it it puts out about 500 more horses

sorry buttt ford or dodge doesnt have nothing on the durmax
Old 10-26-2005, 08:38 AM

as i said i think your exaggerating a little. i totally agree with you on the duramax thing. my grandpa has an 05 and i drive that thing any chance i get. but there is no way you have gotten 500 more horses out of that. i watched trucks one time and the guy took an 04 duramax and built it out the a$$. i'm talkin about everything. allo new intake, exhaust, edge juice chip, propane injection, bigger turbo, water/methanol injection, bigger injectors, nitrous. i'm talkin the works. then he dynoed it at 425 horses. so your trying to tell me that with a computer chip and a few other things your truck now makes 500 more horses? lets see that would put you up around 800 horses. yeah right. so quit trying to impress someone with the whole "i'm a lil' rich kid who don't know what i'm talking about" routine and be real dude. by the way, post up some pics of the truck with the 38' BOOGERS so everyone will your tellin the truth about that too instead of just trying to blow smoke up everyones......
Old 10-26-2005, 06:56 PM

sorry to tell u jeep butt dont be jealous cuase u dont have a durmax and i do and yes i am a lil rich kid i get anything i want and i could get what ever i want for that truck cause my parents are millionare so i get what i want and sorry to tell u jeep butt get a real vehicle besides a jeep
Old 10-26-2005, 10:51 PM

"sorry to tell u jeep butt dont be jealous cuase u dont have a durmax and i do and yes i am a lil rich kid i get anything i want and i could get what ever i want for that truck cause my parents are millionare so i get what i want and sorry to tell u jeep butt get a real vehicle besides a jeep "

Whew!!! if the $hiit gets any deeper in here i'm gonna need my hip waders. like i said boy, if you got so much money then you should have some pictures to back up all your bs. so lets see'em cuz right now all you are is a little boy shootin off his mouth. also i'd like to know how your parents became "millionares". i've never seen someone who is rich talk about being rich soo much. maybe your just tryin too hard to impress someone or somethin. i dont know. lets just see some pics. by the way how old are you seriously?

Quick Reply: what truck or car do you drive......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.