Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 wut do u think? >

wut do u think?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

wut do u think?

Old 05-15-2004, 07:31 PM

Default wut do u think?

Last night me and a few friends went to another friends house at about 9 one of my other friends called me and asked me to take him to his sisters bc he had to give her something. i said ok and me and 3 others went and picked him up and took him we get there and him and 1 other friend go in and say theyll b right back. after like 15 his aunt came out and told us to come in so we did when i walk in hes sittin there rollin a joint and then they light it up and all start smokin it and i dont do drugs so i got pissed off and went outside. my friends no i dont do drugs bc my dad is in jail bc of them and my friends all used to do drugs around me so i got mad and told them all not to or id stop bein frends with them. well after i sat out in the truck for a 1/2 hour i got really mad and called their cell phones to tell them i was gunna leave no answer so i left. i drove the 1/2 back to my house and when i was like 3 miles from my house my one friend called me freakin out and cryin and like beggin me to come back the only reason i went back was bc shes like family to me her parents treat me like one of the family and stuff so i went back when i got there they were all sittin by the house but didnt come over to the truck after i sat there for a half hour i got really mad and called there phones no answer so i went in and the 1 was being a dick head and then i told the one that had called me cryin that i was leaving if she wanted a ride she didnt follow which really pissed me off bc i drove back up there to get them using all that gas(i drive a truck and get 11 mile to a gallon) and they didnt even come so i flew out of the driveway and got home at like 3:30 in the morining leaving my friends at a farm where they didnt even know where they were and now theyre mad at me . do you think they should be as mad at me as i am at them? the one that called me cryin wants me to apologize for leaving them but i wont unless she apologized for doin that **** around me. just had to vent
Old 05-15-2004, 08:02 PM

Default RE: wut do u think?

I would say you need to find some new friends. If those guys can't respect the way you feel about them doing drugs around you, then they aren't really your friends. IMO I wouldn't apologize to any of them because they need to get their heads on straight. Either that or if you do apologize and stay friends...I would start charging gas money...That way,they don't have money for drugs and you have the money that you use on gas.
Old 05-15-2004, 09:10 PM
Typical Buck

I'd just drop them friends and I would NOT appologize. If they are stupid enough to pick weed over a friend, they really are crappy friends. Good Luck. Just pray about it. God will reveal the best thing to do. Good Luck. BB
Old 05-15-2004, 10:31 PM

i would say that there not really your friends if they dont respect you for your beliefs , i wouldnt appolgize to any of them, and i would get different friends.
Old 05-15-2004, 10:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

They shouldn't be mad at you, it was their fault. They don't sound like good friends too me[:'(]
Old 05-16-2004, 08:41 PM

Not only would I have left them, I would have called the cops on them. I did that last night to some kids I was somewhat friends with.
Old 05-16-2004, 09:01 PM

Sounds like a bunch of B.S. to me. Ive had friends do that to me before also. I have a few friends who do drugs, and sadly ive done them to. But, for someone to call you crying needing your help and when you give it to them they blow you off, they arent real friends. They're the ones with the problem
Old 05-20-2004, 06:03 PM

sounds like a whole lot of B.S. FIND SOME NEW FREINDS(SHULD BE HUNTERS TOO)
Old 05-21-2004, 08:29 PM

get new friends
Old 05-23-2004, 12:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

get some new friends.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.