Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Prom

Old 04-22-2004, 08:47 PM

Default Prom

Well, prom is saturday. Not really lookin forward to the dance, but kinda lookin forward to hangin out with some people before and after. I heard last years sucked big time, but i guess ill go and see what this years is like. Who else is goin to their prom?
Old 04-22-2004, 09:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Prom

We had a sr prom at high school, but I went my junior and senior year...Have lots of fun, but be careful. A bunch of drunks will probably be out, and we don't want anyone to get killed. I didn't care much for the dance either, but eating before it and going to after prom and staying out all night was really fun...
Old 04-23-2004, 07:51 PM

me nor my gf are going to the official prom. we decided its alot cheaper and funner to come to my place. have fun everyone and be good!
Old 04-23-2004, 09:08 PM
Typical Buck

Yes Im goin. My girl is supposed to be makin a confederate flag dress but I dont know if she got it done or not. I asked her where she wanted to go eat and that it was her choice. SHE CHOSE HOOTERS! After prom, shes goin to the afterprom at a different school that she went to and Im not sure if Im goin with her or whats goin on. I guess well figure that out when we get there
Old 04-23-2004, 11:22 PM

Well, i kinda died my hair tonight to pi$$ my prom date off. I think its kidna cool lookin, but my mom says i look like howdy doody. lol. So, yee haw everyone, wish me luck tomorrow night and everyone else be safe.
Old 04-25-2004, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

i went to my senior prom, it was alright. Formal dance just arent my thing. Then afterwards we ate at our favorite truck stop, hit up a couple of parties, and watched movies at my friends house.

oh yea, btw, i was prom king. not that big a deal, seeing how there was like 3 other guys in the running. but they were all pretty popular, so i think they split the vote, and i jsut came out on top
Old 04-25-2004, 06:10 PM

Prom sucked. I hate high school. If people would keep there mouths shut and not stick their noses in other peoples business, everything would be fine. But, anyways, went to dinner, went to the dance, couldnt go to the party cause cops were everywhere, date was bein a bia, other people had some snooty attitude, then, all my friends left me alone for some other party. Anyways, thats my whining for the night.
Old 04-25-2004, 06:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

sorry to hear that, just remember prom isnt as important as everyone makes it out to be.
Old 04-26-2004, 12:25 PM

hey dont feel bad i got lots of girls who want to go to prom with me but prom is a waste of time...rather be out running the doggs after some coon or something
Old 04-26-2004, 03:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Prom is way overrated...it's not everything everyone puts it out to be.

As for not making it to the parties...good...high school kids get stupid around alcohol.

Shoot, college kids and adults get stupid around alcohol...

Anyways...prom is over now for ya, back to chasing the women.