Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

The Passion

Old 04-11-2004, 10:46 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: The Passion

Mel Gibson works hard to make money in earlier moovies. Mel Gibson makes moovie with his own money (around $34 million which is very cheap for a moovie). Mel Gibson is probably the most religious actor I know of and would like us all to know the story being told. And we all know good and well that all actors want lots and lots of money but that is not all they are about. Like previously posted, he had to at least make back what it took to make the moovie then make more money for taking his time and effort for making it. It's just like any other job. You get paid for doing work. I am not very religious at all but do believe in Jesus Christ. I will watch the moovie when I have the chance just like the rest I watch and will probably not go out of my way to see it.
Old 04-11-2004, 11:19 PM

i m really big into movies but no1 can fund/permote a movie alone. Mel Gibson went around to producers and no1 would take him. Finally som1 took him. The movie was made and the contreversy was started. I saw the movie and i thought it was terrific.
Old 04-12-2004, 08:13 AM

I would like to see the movie
My parents saw it and said it was good
Its about time someone makes a movie about christ and how he died for all of us. I think it made a big impact on people.
A ton of people in my youth group saw it and they said almost everyone in the theater was crying.

God Bless America

Take-Em
Old 04-12-2004, 05:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

I haven't seen it yet but i would like to someday. Either in the theater or wait until it comes on DVD.
Old 04-12-2004, 06:00 PM

take_em, I agree with you. It IS time that a movie was made where God is included. A lot of movies are being made that just have God included as a swear word!! [>:]It ain't right!! And I admit, I was pretty teary-eyed during some parts in the movie.