Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 PETA drawing in young kids at my h/s >

PETA drawing in young kids at my h/s

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

PETA drawing in young kids at my h/s

Old 02-26-2004, 05:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default PETA drawing in young kids at my h/s

i dont kno how this happened but i went 2 7th hour 2day and i saw sum junior passing out a sticker about not using animals in circuses and n big letters is said sumthing like sponsored by PETA. i dont kno how the kid got the stickers but he was passing them out 2 other kids n the class. i am guessing that there was for sum reason a representative of peta there and he passed out the stickers 2 students 2 give 2 every1 they saw. i cant tell u how many stickers i saw on ppl's shirts going 2 my locker and leaving school after 7th hour. i dont even kno why ppl even believe the garbage peta makes up. ugh
Old 02-26-2004, 06:10 PM

Default RE: PETA drawing in young kids at my h/s

wow where do you live? are you in NY? i am, i hope it doesnt makes its way into my school district.
Old 02-26-2004, 06:17 PM

this would never happy at my old highschool......most of the teachers were hunters and fishers..and most of the kids were big on hunting...not too many people against hunting up this way
Old 02-26-2004, 06:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

PETA is just fighting for what they believe in but i don't agree with it. That is pretty bad if they have to start targeting kids for their cause though. The girl that i am dating right now, she is strongly against hunting but isn't an animal-rights activist, PETA, or any an member of another type of animal hugging group. Funny thing is she doesn't mind the fact that i am a hunter lol (no complaints here though)

When I was in H/S there wasn't a lot of hunters in my school but let me tell you we had quite a few antis in it and they went quite extreme a few times. My friend has an sticker on the back of his truck, I can't remember what kind it was though, but a few of the antis decided to do a whole lot of vandalism to it one day. We all knew who did it but we never could prove it.
Old 02-26-2004, 08:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

i live in illinois. we only have one teacher who hunts at our school. he is also one of the coolest too. THANX PETA[:@][:@]
Old 02-26-2004, 08:40 PM

Collect all the stickers and hold a PETA burning party!

Next year my friends and I are going to start a club at our highschool that is the PAPETA
People Against the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals! and we are serious too!
Old 02-26-2004, 09:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Next year my friends and I are going to start a club at our highschool that is the PAPETA
People Against the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals! and we are serious too!
Can I join
Old 02-26-2004, 09:11 PM

Sure, let us make this a cross continental group!
Old 02-26-2004, 10:58 PM

I'm in. There is a peta group here at USU. Damn crazy people.
Old 02-27-2004, 01:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just print a bunch of copies of this and start passing them around.

Quick Reply: PETA drawing in young kids at my h/s

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.