Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 where do you rank? >

where do you rank?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

where do you rank?

Old 01-26-2004, 03:36 PM

Default RE: where do you rank?

Amen they are form cali and there dumbass skaters i geuss i rank kinda low but not the bottom i go to a school were if you say you like nascar your gonna get your ass kicked by upper classman preps.
Old 01-26-2004, 04:07 PM

I am a prep. By prep i mean that i wear clothes from american eagle, the buckle, abercrombie and fitch, but i am an avid fisherman, and hunter, i spend all my time outside in the outdoors, and used to live on a farm. I am a redneck, in city boys clothes.
Old 01-26-2004, 08:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

A&F...the place where you buy ripped up jeans for $50 [8D]
Old 01-26-2004, 10:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Okay i have to stand up for goth peoples being for two reasons. One is i was in the life style for awhile and most of my friends were goths. I'm sorry to hear that alot of people on here dont like or get along with 'gothics'. Most of them in high school dont know anything about it, and dressing up in all black doesnt make you a gothic. If any of them wear Marlyin Manson stuff then they are mansonites. Please dont let a few bad 'gothics or 'gothic wannabes' make you think they're all bad, sucidiual, blah blah blah. All the goths i was friends were very down to earth and good hearted people. One saying i have gone by especially when in that scene for awhile is that 'people look down at other people who they dont understand." I still go by that and i dont judge people based on looks anymore. As for the gothic scene and me being in it, i grew up and out of it. What i am now? Well i am not much for stereotypes so i am just me.
Old 01-27-2004, 01:03 PM
Typical Buck

if you say you like nascar your gonna get your ass kicked by upper classman preps.
Dang. Here, if you dont like NASCAR you get your ass kicked! Only the true preppy pricks dont watch NASCAR, hell, most of the chicks are more into it than me! Katie went from here, just south-east of Columbus Ohio, to Daton to see Dale Jr. make an appearance at a hockey game!
Old 01-27-2004, 02:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

People at my school that like NASCAR get made fun of....kinda like my homeroom teacher, he's all about watching the 'sport' where the drivers make thousands of left turns [&:]
Old 01-27-2004, 05:02 PM

Heys *hugs* I get along with everyone! I hang out with all types of crowds. I'm in my own category *big loud mouth* hehe and I love it. Believe me nobody ever says i'm boring and i'm always talking and laughin and being goofy and silly. Nobody has ever even came close to me. I like it that way, I like having all sorts of different kinds of friends. I dont really know what i'd do if i could only talk to one group. My one of my old teachers in Jr. high always called me mouth of the south. but believe me i have my downs all the time but i dont let very many ppl see that side of me, just my best friend. she seems like shes the only one who really wants to know the whole me and i'm fine with that. I really am a very happy person expecially at school! u'll always see me talkin w/ a ton of ppl. I really donno why ppl judge ppl when they have never talked to them or even tried to get to know them. anyways thats enough for now *hugs* take care and be good!

Love ya,
Jodi
Old 01-27-2004, 05:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

And for the record i can get along with pretty much everyone unless given a reason not to. Even then i still do my best to get along with that person.

Baby sis, i emailed you so hopefully you get it [:-]
Old 01-27-2004, 07:50 PM

i guess it depends who you talk to and how u view everything. i guess i kinda talk an bs with every1 but really i am part of the non drug popular group. i spose you could call it taht. idk really. caus i view all of my friends at the top of the ladder. but others hate us so idk.
Old 01-27-2004, 08:07 PM

#20 rules. I love nascar. My favorite is Tony. He is the man. I hope he dominates on the Nextel Cup this year. The only driver i cant stand is Jeff Gordon.

Quick Reply: where do you rank?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.