Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 IMPORTANT. Lets get spiketv to put hunting back on it.  Heres an idea. >

IMPORTANT. Lets get spiketv to put hunting back on it. Heres an idea.

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

IMPORTANT. Lets get spiketv to put hunting back on it. Heres an idea.

Old 01-20-2004, 06:25 PM
Typical Buck

Default IMPORTANT. Lets get spiketv to put hunting back on it. Heres an idea.

Hey, I just fired off a letter to spike tv saying that I will quit watching their channel if they don't get their act together and bring back at least a few hunting shows on there. If it is ratings they are worried about, lets see if we can make an impact on their ratings by not watching spike tv and letting them see how many hunters and fisherman there are out ther that really like to watch hunting shows. What do you think? I think if we send them letters telling them what we are doing, we will be able to get some hunting programs back. BB
Old 01-20-2004, 06:39 PM

Default RE: Lets try to get spiketv to put hunting back on it. Heres an idea.

good idea........
Old 01-20-2004, 08:55 PM
Typical Buck

Go to this link to respond to them. Just tell them how you feel and lets hope for the best. Lets make a stand to protect hunting shows and overall our hunting rights. It will start with them taking away outdoor programming on the tv and it will gradually spread to our hunting rights. Here is the link respond to spike tv Lets go at this in full force!
Old 01-20-2004, 09:03 PM

i told them what i thought about them ......i told them they lost another viewer...
Old 01-21-2004, 02:17 PM

Default RE: IMPORTANT. Lets try to get spiketv to put hunting back on it. Heres an idea.

I let them have a piece of my mind![:@]
Old 01-22-2004, 07:34 PM

Default RE: IMPORTANT. Lets try to get spiketv to put hunting back on it. Heres an idea.

there are better channels than spike tv for hunting. just look around and you'll see what I mean.
Old 01-22-2004, 09:51 PM
Typical Buck

I know there are better channels than Spike, but we are stuck with cable because a tree was in the way of the dish and we could not get reception and the phone
co-op here don't offer hunting channels on the cable channels. That stinks.
Old 01-23-2004, 03:46 PM

I have direct TV cable and if you have your parents or whoever helped disclose the deal send a request to the company on their website for any channel they will open up that channel for you.
Old 01-24-2004, 10:02 PM
Typical Buck

I wish I could do that, but the phone co-op here has a monopoly on EVERYTHING. They won't even install a satelite dish. That stinks. Oh well, I hope it gets better soon. BB
Old 01-25-2004, 05:06 PM

So sorry!

Quick Reply: IMPORTANT. Lets get spiketv to put hunting back on it. Heres an idea.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.