Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Are you going to college? >

Are you going to college?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Are you going to college?

Old 01-08-2004, 05:22 PM
Typical Buck

Default Are you going to college?

I am going to go to UT in a couple years to be a wildlife biologist. Are you going to college? A lot of my friends aren't. But, also a lot are going to college. Why or why not are you going?
Old 01-08-2004, 05:41 PM

Default RE: Are you going to college?

Which school? I am just a utah boy and was curious, could help you to hunt the right areas for deer/elk. I am going to go to John Hopkins Med. (I hope, luckily my test scores are on my side of the deal) I want to be a cosmetic surgeon that focusses on cranio-maxilofacial reconstruction-scars, facelifts, cleft pallet, etc. not the sicko plastic surgery deal.
Old 01-08-2004, 06:16 PM

I want to go to Evangle College in Springfield Missouri, or i want to go to SMSU. I either want to be a youth pastor, or a wildlife biologist. I am originally from springfield and all my relatives live there. Also good hunting and fishing
Old 01-08-2004, 06:29 PM
Typical Buck

I have a lot of relatives in springfield. A lot of aunts and uncles. Have you heard of Ava? That is where my mom was born and raised. My grandpa also lives there. I went to springfield just this summer. I love to turkey hunt in missourri. They almosthave better hunting than Tennessee. We have an 80 acre farm in Ava.
Old 01-08-2004, 09:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

yup i am... i changed my major already... since i've been taking a lot more fire courses i think i want to make a career out of firefighting... i think i might go into fire physchology/ arson investigation as well as being a paid firefighter... i love it too much to ever stray from it and i'm going to be living in the city while i'm going to college so i might as well work where i'll be fighting what i love every day
Old 01-09-2004, 07:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

I been thinking about taking college classes again. Not sure under what field though? I was thinking something that could help me if i eventually become law enforcement.
Old 01-09-2004, 07:57 PM

I want to go to college also to study wildlife management or wildlife biology.
Old 01-09-2004, 08:15 PM

my plans are to go into the military, then come home and go to a tech school for agribusiness or something and come home and work on the farm.
Old 01-09-2004, 08:25 PM

I am there, one year to go after this year is over. I am a political science major. After school, I hope to make an offensive amount of money with my new upstart company, and go into politics. I would also like to write some books and maybe teach some college courses some day, just to give the students the conservative view that is sooooo spun on college campuses right now. I would like to dilute the pool of liberals by showing young people that being a conservative is not what the libs make it out to be (racist, money mongers, gun crazy, etc...) but is the common sense way to vote to protect their freedom, choices, and well being.

You should all be trying to take at least some college courses. Getting a degree gives you so many opportunities now days, and it can only help you in the future. Good luck all!
Old 01-10-2004, 07:57 AM

i want to go to winnepeg and go to the ducks unlimted college thereso i can work for Ducks Unlimited

Quick Reply: Are you going to college?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.