Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Do you have a job? >

Do you have a job?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Do you have a job?

Old 12-21-2003, 04:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Do you have a job?

Well do you?

I work at a local grocery store, in the meat department. I really like it, mainly because of the people I work with. My manager makes me work at least 20 hours a week and all day Saturday (which sucks), but he's a fair guy, and he isn't too strict so thats a plus. Ok, your turn now.
Old 12-25-2003, 10:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Do you have a job?

Yeah. I am working security until i can get into actual law enforcement. Not sure when that will be due to the budget cut still holding California down. Some time next year hopefully.
Old 12-25-2003, 10:46 AM

Not yet.... I might be getting one at my local bow shop though... I took him the rest I wanted on my new bow and he said it wouldnt work.... I told him if make it work then he gives me a job.... and now I made it work, just gotta take it and show him sometime next week. Merry Christmas everyone!

Timba
Old 12-25-2003, 03:28 PM

I only work in the summer. Normally I work on a mans ranch and on the side i fill lease hunters in the areas deer feeders.
Old 12-30-2003, 07:31 PM

i work for my dad during the summer
lifes short hunt hard
Old 12-31-2003, 12:11 PM
Fork Horn

i have a job at a bike shop /good pay
Old 12-31-2003, 02:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

i got fired from being a waitress because i told a city person where he could go, who to take with him, and who to talk to when he got there... plus with my surgery i can't work for a while... i do remain an apprentice horse trainer to a horse whisperer that moved here from out west... so i can still work out the horses without anything being strenuous because they are taught using body language so all you have to do is move a certain way and they'll change directions or whatever you want them to do... it's my favorite job... unfortunetly it doesn't pay enough though so i will have to get a job somewhere else when i get fully better
Old 12-31-2003, 02:20 PM
Fork Horn

yes I have a job... a few of them as a matter of fact.. I work at a gander mountain, (which is a sporting goods store for those of you who do not have them in your state...) in the fishing department. I work pooring concrete durring the summer, I also work as a kind of all around handy man for a few people, which includes allot of land scaping, painting, and fixing up of things that need fixing... basically whatever needs to be done around the place that they can't do themselves... those are are my paying jobs... I also teach gun safety classes, and I teach an 8th grade boys class on wednesday nights for my church youth group...
Old 12-31-2003, 02:24 PM

I just got a job this afternoon working at Pizza Hut. Ya it sucks cause i don't wanna work but i need the money.
Old 01-02-2004, 10:52 PM

That's my huntingirl!!!!!! Wouldn't expect any less from ya! That has made my night, lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.