Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Teachers that are anti...? >

Teachers that are anti...?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Teachers that are anti...?

Old 12-14-2003, 03:46 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Teachers that are anti...?

I've had high school teachers on both sides of the fence, but my professors all mostly accept it, along with a TA who hunts himself.

I went to High school in IL, and it never really struck me how much of an anti-hunting environment I was in until this year. I'm not in college in Wi, where here it is just an accepted way of life. I told a couple friends I was going home for the weekend ( of hunting season ) and one of the girls was like "Oh, are you going hunting too?" Some of the other people around here came from schools that would have a "break" during hunting season!
Old 12-14-2003, 04:07 PM

I have never came across an anti, but if i did i would explain my reasons because if i got mad or talked back harshly to them that would just give them more of a reason to be anti toward hunting.
Old 12-16-2003, 01:15 PM

[:@] My teachers In 7/8 grade wouldnt sigh a paper for a week off of school so i could go hunting infact the never signed any paper for middle schoolers that hunt cause there ANTI and they have paper that if you get all signitures you may take that time off well mine didnt sign I toke it off anyways I wasnt gona let some dang teacher stop me from doing what i loved and they called the cops and they came over to my home and toke me back to school my mom got fed up with the teaches and homeschooled me im in 10th grade now and the last 2 years my teaches been my mother and she lets me take time off to hunt so i use it lol, But I hate ANTI HUNTERS! and a friend of mine has an Elk farm and he also collects gun many guns alot of them and some stupid Anti Hunters stoped and tried to cut the fence to let the Elk out and he shot thenm in the foot they stoped to and got put to jail for it to I hate all Anti Hunters.[:@]
Old 12-23-2003, 01:29 PM

My teachers that are tend to have a short life or they move real fast[>:]
Old 12-30-2003, 09:44 PM
Fork Horn

one of my techers is a anti and she told me that killing small living thingd was rong so i gave her a pick on my deer
Old 01-01-2004, 09:08 PM

congrats
Old 01-02-2004, 07:01 PM

I had a teacher and my dad called me out of class and she asked me why I was leaving and I said " I was going huting" and she said " Hope you get somthing, so my piont is none of my teachers were anti-hunters.