Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Do yall have this same problem >

Do yall have this same problem

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Do yall have this same problem

Old 11-28-2003, 08:42 PM

Default Do yall have this same problem

Do yall ever get kinda scared sitting in the stand. I get real scared sometimes, i cant figure out why though. i get tired and restless and start being a little scared. it is hard to describe but if u have ever felt this did you get over it and how
Old 11-28-2003, 08:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Do yall have this same problem

not really... i just get restless and feel like i have to move... i hate sitting still.. thats why i mainly hunt from the ground always moving around (quietly) and stalking my prey haha
Old 11-28-2003, 08:51 PM

lol not really, just tell yourself that nothing can hurt you.... and even if there was you are better armed than it is! I do, however, get very bored! lol it takes all I got to sit there!
Old 11-28-2003, 08:55 PM

yea i have both problems i get all syked up in the morning and all througth the day then when it is time to hunt i would rather just stay home than go and sit for 2 hours and not see anything. I just need a trick to stay there longer or just talk my self into that if something going to hurt me i am armed.
Old 11-29-2003, 12:43 AM

i dont get scared, but i get very curious. lol. Noises normally dont bother me till my imagination starts wandering. Ive gotten scared a couple times though. I know theres mountain lions on just about every place i hunt, so thats always in the back of my mind.
Old 11-29-2003, 06:03 AM

we dont have mountain lions but i just get a little scared when i sit there and start immaging that something is just around the courner
Old 11-29-2003, 06:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

we' ve got bears coyotes mountain lions and wolves and some pretty angry deer lol here but if you know how to act when you come into contact with them then theres no problem... if you don' t have confindence in the animals you hunt with then they will not have confidence in you is what i was always taught
Old 11-29-2003, 11:27 AM

hey do any of yall plant food plots.
Old 11-29-2003, 01:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

nope... no where to plant here... all thick forest where i am
Old 11-29-2003, 01:50 PM

I live in the farm country...so I hunt lots of fields.....I' ve never planted a plot for deer though.

Quick Reply: Do yall have this same problem

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.