HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   how many deer r u alowed to kl i ur state (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/37273-how-many-deer-r-u-alowed-kl-i-ur-state.html)

6pointbuck 09-11-2003 10:50 PM

how many deer r u alowed to kl i ur state

hhello i am ronnie i live in kyi can kill 1 buck an as many does as i can kill wut about u al

plinker772000 09-12-2003 01:28 PM

RE: how many deer r u alowed to kl i ur state

Hi Ronnie. In Pa we can harvest one buck and one doe(one doe for every doe tag you have). This year I am going to be hunting in Ohio the entire first week, and there we can take a buck and 4 does (that' s how it was last year, anyway).

hunter9022 09-12-2003 11:51 PM

6 is the state limit, if you participate in the special antlerless season then 7, and if you get drawn for special hunts they dont count against your total. But, its 6.

mauser06 09-13-2003 12:19 PM

1 buck and as many does as you have tags for...but its a first come first serve deal so you are lucky to get 2...plus a few special reg areas have a bunch more then the rest of the state...i got my 2 doe tags and a buck tag and will probally buy 2 more doe tags for a special reg area....so thats 5 for me

MDManiac 09-13-2003 06:53 PM

in ny, you can take 1 buck with rifle/shotgun, an antlered deer with either bow or Muzzeloader, and Antlerless deer with bow or muzzleloader, and you can get 2 doe tags...

As for me, I only got one doe tag for any season, and for a total, that' s 2 bucks and 2 does...

Daffy 09-13-2003 10:56 PM

Hi Ronnie and welcome to BBS ... The question that you are asking has 2 answers.... If you only hunt with a gun then you are only allowed 1 buck of each species and in some WMU' s you are also allowed a doe..If you hunt with bow then you have to go by the counties that you are hunting...and in each BOW ONLY county you are allowed 2 deer in that county...

HAVE FUN & GOOD HUNTING...[:-][:-][:-]

Power 09-14-2003 12:51 PM

Washington State you are only allowed 1 buck per year. Or doe if you get a special permit. Same for Elk, 1 per year. We take it pretty serious here since there aren' t that many and it has to be a 3 point on one side at least to be legal. If you are a Wa. hunter and get a deer and elk you are something special.

TREEDOG 09-16-2003 01:14 PM

3 bucks
3 does
if u draw for a special hunt that is a bonus deer and doesnt count for the statewide bag limit. btw my name is ronnie also ;)

deerslayer444 09-17-2003 01:06 AM

Three this year in Arkansas. Has been four for the past few years but the harvest total has been down for the last two seasons, so AG&F changed the bag limit and configuration to allow only one doe whereas in the past you could take up to four does in most of the state.

Hiawatha 09-28-2003 01:16 PM

in saskatchewan 2 either sex tags and one doe tag