Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 how many deer r u alowed to kl i ur state >

how many deer r u alowed to kl i ur state

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

how many deer r u alowed to kl i ur state

Old 09-11-2003, 10:50 PM

Default how many deer r u alowed to kl i ur state

hhello i am ronnie i live in kyi can kill 1 buck an as many does as i can kill wut about u al
Old 09-12-2003, 01:28 PM

Default RE: how many deer r u alowed to kl i ur state

Hi Ronnie. In Pa we can harvest one buck and one doe(one doe for every doe tag you have). This year I am going to be hunting in Ohio the entire first week, and there we can take a buck and 4 does (that' s how it was last year, anyway).
Old 09-12-2003, 11:51 PM

6 is the state limit, if you participate in the special antlerless season then 7, and if you get drawn for special hunts they dont count against your total. But, its 6.
Old 09-13-2003, 12:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

1 buck and as many does as you have tags for...but its a first come first serve deal so you are lucky to get 2...plus a few special reg areas have a bunch more then the rest of the state...i got my 2 doe tags and a buck tag and will probally buy 2 more doe tags for a special reg area....so thats 5 for me
Old 09-13-2003, 06:53 PM
Typical Buck

in ny, you can take 1 buck with rifle/shotgun, an antlered deer with either bow or Muzzeloader, and Antlerless deer with bow or muzzleloader, and you can get 2 doe tags...

As for me, I only got one doe tag for any season, and for a total, that' s 2 bucks and 2 does...
Old 09-13-2003, 10:56 PM

Hi Ronnie and welcome to BBS ... The question that you are asking has 2 answers.... If you only hunt with a gun then you are only allowed 1 buck of each species and in some WMU' s you are also allowed a doe..If you hunt with bow then you have to go by the counties that you are hunting...and in each BOW ONLY county you are allowed 2 deer in that county...

HAVE FUN & GOOD HUNTING...[:-][:-][:-]
Old 09-14-2003, 12:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Washington State you are only allowed 1 buck per year. Or doe if you get a special permit. Same for Elk, 1 per year. We take it pretty serious here since there aren' t that many and it has to be a 3 point on one side at least to be legal. If you are a Wa. hunter and get a deer and elk you are something special.
Old 09-16-2003, 01:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

3 bucks
3 does
if u draw for a special hunt that is a bonus deer and doesnt count for the statewide bag limit. btw my name is ronnie also
Old 09-17-2003, 01:06 AM

Three this year in Arkansas. Has been four for the past few years but the harvest total has been down for the last two seasons, so AG&F changed the bag limit and configuration to allow only one doe whereas in the past you could take up to four does in most of the state.
Old 09-28-2003, 01:16 PM

in saskatchewan 2 either sex tags and one doe tag

Quick Reply: how many deer r u alowed to kl i ur state

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.