Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Hog Hunters?

Old 02-24-2012, 11:10 AM
Super Moderator

Default Hog Hunters?

Hey everyone,

I know it's the slow off season, but I figured I'd throw a question out there. Any Hog hunters here in the youth section? Got pictures to show? I'm in the process of planning a hog hunt for next winter. Looking at Texas, but still trying to find public land or a cheap place I can pay a tresspass fee. Let's see your hogs and give some deatails on the hunt if you have them!
Here's a picture of my dad with a little hog he took back in the 80's in Louisiana.
Attached Thumbnails Hog Hunters?-moto.jpg  
Old 04-25-2012, 08:04 PM
Typical Buck

Wow I haven't been on here in forever. I'm big into hog hunting, at least I was when I lived in Texas. I don't have any photos on my phone but I can always add some when I'm next at a computer. If you haven't gone yet, where are you going in Texas? I've hunted from the top of the Panhandle all the way to Houston and lots of places in between.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:41 PM
Spike

My new hog gun its a 458 Socom AR pistola. I have been testing it out the past couple of days. Its great. I just need a pig to walk in front of it.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:18 PM
Spike

here in east texas we have a major hog problem we have massive ruts 20 feet around our cabin.weve also got trail cam pics of 400+lbs hogs.ive yet to killed one hit one but couldnt find it.they always seem one step ahead of you.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:35 PM
Spike