Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
New To The Site >

New To The Site

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

New To The Site

Old 02-19-2012, 08:01 AM
Spike

Default New To The Site

My name is Charlie, i live in NW Ohio. i like to hunt and fish. my favorite type of hunting is coon hunting. i got a young plott about 7 months old she trees her own coon and will fight it. she aint the best but she gets er done. i use to have a walker untill some one hit her with a car. rip. i also like to go fishing when i can find the time.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:17 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the site! Nothing quite like watching a good dog work. And them coons can get nasty too! Hope you enjoy the site!
-Jake
Old 02-20-2012, 07:29 AM
Spike

Thank You, i like it so far. Yupp there is not nothing like letting the hounds go. and yupp them coon do get nasty my pup has a few scars on her head, its all good though each one tells a different story.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:14 AM
Fork Horn

welcome, if u ever want to come up to wisconsin coon hunting i got a place. my hunting land is stuffed. on a 100 yrd wood line i was shinging and i had 30 different sets of coon eyes. the only problem is that u would have to find a place to stay i have four brothers and the is no room in my house for u. but otherwise i will probly see you around on here.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:10 AM
Spike

Thanks for the offer, i may move up to Michigan here soon in the U.P so i may take you up on the offer some time, do you got any dogs of your own.?
Old 02-22-2012, 06:15 AM
Fork Horn

no my mom hates dogs and i would just go out with a spotlight any ways there is just that many but im in sports and that takes up most of my time in the winter.
i just lost a friend who hunted there so there will probly be even more
Old 02-23-2012, 07:48 AM
Spike

O Gotya, i use to be in wrestling so that took up a lot of my time in the coon season too, so i know hosw ya feel.