Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
hows your season going? >

hows your season going?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

hows your season going?

Old 11-09-2011, 01:30 PM
Typical Buck

Default hows your season going?

i havnt been on in almost 2 weeks becuase ive been hunting and doing other things. so far ive seen 5 does and i shot a nice 8pt with my bow but it was high in the shoulder and i never found him. so hows your guys' season been

Last edited by marlin30/30_drabe; 11-10-2011 at 04:56 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 06:44 PM
Typical Buck

My seasons been great first year actually deer hunting first year ever with a bow. I killed a doe now just waiting for a mature buck may settle for another doe though don't want to take the young bucks out. Shotgun is next then going to do some late muzzleloader
Old 11-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Super Moderator

Hey Marlin,

I've had a busy fall. But I got a 7 point with the crossbow last week. I've also gotten out three times for squirrel and I've gotten 11 of them. Not nearly as much time in the woods this fall as I'd like, but I've been enjoying it. I've got some archery hunts planned the week of thanksgiving and then PA rifle season the week after. Hopefully some afternoon squirrel hunts mixed in there somewhere too. So, it's been a good season overall, just not able to be in the woods as much as I'd like to be!
-Jake
Old 11-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Typical Buck

Just watched a huge 12 walk under my stand from my bedroom window looks like i'm taking tomorrow morning to hunt and all day saturday and sunday
Old 11-11-2011, 04:04 AM
Spike

so well, i'm very happy

storage tanks
ซันคลาร่าของแท้
Old 11-11-2011, 04:17 AM
Spike

so well, i'm very happy
Old 12-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Fork Horn

my year has been great i have shot 3 does and 3 bucks a big 5 point a 7 point and a 8point
Old 12-03-2011, 09:05 AM
Fork Horn

Good year so far. first year hunting public land in mississippi and ive seen deer everytime ive been out! Took my first deer with my new bow early in the season and have just been letting does and young bucks walk since. Waiting on a good one. The semester is almost over and i'll be heading home to hunt our lease in Alabama, hopeing for a great year there too!
Old 12-04-2011, 09:11 AM
Spike

Got two does during shotgun. Some more does or a buck would be nice. Heading out tonight for Muzzeloader!
Old 12-21-2011, 05:56 PM
Typical Buck

Sadly haven't been hunting since I moved. But I'm going back home next week and will be taking my rifle to go Aoudad hunting and then going to take out the dogs and do a little bit of hog hunting if time will allow. Congrats to those of y'all that have been having success!