Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 What would you like to see on outdoor TV shows? >

What would you like to see on outdoor TV shows?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

What would you like to see on outdoor TV shows?

Old 08-12-2003, 09:48 PM

Default What would you like to see on outdoor TV shows?

Rocky Mountain Outdoor Adventures is looking for television show idea' s, if you have some idea' s besides the typical Billy Bob private games hunts, and or fishing on private lakes, I would like to hear what you have to say!

No idea is to small, examples, handgun hunting for big game, how to find a game trail, Has there been a show, and you have thought, why don' t they show this, or do that?

This show will appear nationally next year and we are putting show segments together for the 3 and 4 quarter, so if you have hunting, fishing, camping, ATV idea' s, or even break it down even more..reloading, bow hunting tech, any idea, will be looked at by our production staff, e-mail those idea' s to:

[email protected]
Old 08-12-2003, 11:28 PM

Default RE: What would you like to see on outdoor TV shows?

Bowhunting for small game like squirrels or rabbits. Or..... anything bowhunting. Maybe do a part on bloodtrailing or hanging stands. Or, trying to decoy a deer in, or ground blind hunting. Just, not the sit in a stand on a big ranch and let 150 class deer walk cause there " to small"
Old 08-13-2003, 12:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

I' d say more bowhunting on small game as well. And also more girls as well because it seems more guys on any of the hunting shows. Speaking of which, sortof, have they ever had a polar bear hunt on any hunting shows?
Old 08-13-2003, 10:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

More Bowhunting period! Also they need to get more of the tracking job into the action as well , the track is half the hunt.
Old 08-23-2003, 10:57 PM

i rarely see many duck hunting shows and i like duck hunting as much maybe more than deer hunting so I would say duck huntin. Also, none of this fishing for crap in some ocean, fish where regular people fish like in lakes, rivers, and marshes for walleye, bass, and other normal fish.
Old 08-28-2003, 05:11 PM

I would like to see preator bow hunting and bowfishing.
Old 09-01-2003, 01:16 PM

Ill second predator bowhunting.
Old 09-02-2003, 08:33 PM

I would like to see some original, basic deer hunting skills and less of that high tech stuff for millionaires. I would also like to see some bowhunting for small game.
Old 09-03-2003, 07:23 PM

I would like to see more slug gun hunts and predator hunts with a shotgun.
Old 09-03-2003, 08:49 PM
Fork Horn

How about hunts from public land or private land not hunts on deer ranches. How about a hunt with NO GUIDES. Make it a continous hunt where like on episode is showing them scouting and hanging stands. the next being the hunts, and the last being like the track job. To me that would be a good show, not the same o same o hunting on a private ranch that they paided thousands of dollars to hunt on and just showing the shot and the very fake track job and the fake OH THEIR HE IS, even though I found him 30 minutes ago!!

Quick Reply: What would you like to see on outdoor TV shows?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.