Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Tattoos

Old 09-28-2011, 07:19 PM
Spike

Default Tattoos

Last Friday I finally got my tattoo that I have been waiting forever to get! Just thought i'd share it with you all, so feel free to share any tattoos of yours!

Mine represents hunting, the only thing in life that I will love forever. And if I ever start to lose myself, I can look down at my tattoo and know that is the real me!
Attached Thumbnails Tattoos-img_7977.jpg  
Old 09-30-2011, 11:09 AM
Super Moderator

I like that, alot! I will get one eventually, but not right now. Being in Criminal Justice a lot of agencies have restrictions on what/where you can have them. So I'm waiting till I find a career I'm gonna stay in and know what I can have. But that came out great!
-Jake
Old 10-16-2011, 11:20 PM
Fork Horn

here's some of mine

genesis 27:3
Take your bow and a quiver full of arrows, and go out into the open country to hunt some wild game

this one is a roadrunner jig with Grandpa coming off of it. its what my grandpa always uses when he fishes the other one above that is the Chinese symbol to hunt

next one will be a euro mount that will be on my other shoulder